Skip to content
Terms and Conditions
- Payments will be up to date (January 2021 – December 2021). If payments are not paid on time, 10% administration fee will be added to late payments.
- Registration fee will be paid before class commence in January 2021. No dancer will be added to dance schedule if registration fee is not paid in full.
- ChaNic School of Dance can publish photos on Facebook / Instagram / Dance websites for advertisement.
- If dancer plans to discontinue lessons, you are required to give one quarter’s written notice to the studio. The quarter in which the notice is given is payable in full.
- No parents will be allowed in the class – you will be notified when you can come to a “sit-in class”. In-class visitor observation is at the discretion of the instructor.
- Office hours 9h00 – 17h00, please do not contact any personnel after hours.
- Please make sure your dancer has the correct attire/uniform for class. Clothing will be available at Verster studio for purchase.
- During Public and School holidays, ChaNic School of Dance is closed. (Public Schools timetable). There will be North-Gauteng and Eisteddfod rehearsals in school holidays. Full quarterly fees are payable, despite school holidays and/ or public holidays.
- Should you be unable to pay your monthly fees as per invoice, please contact the teacher in advance to make arrangements.
- Interest at 10 % will be levied on all accounts outstanding for more than 30 days.
- Should you fail to enter into an arrangement with our offices, we reserve the right to hand your account over for legal action should your account be in arrears for more than 30 days.
- You agree to pay all attorney and own client cost in the event your account is handed over to our attorneys.
- No dancer will be allowed to catch up missed classes for whatsoever reason. Should you require extra classes for classes missed, personal lessons will be invoiced to your account at the tariff stipulated above.
- Lost and found will be kept for a week and will then be donated to a Charity.
- The coach has the right to prohibit the dancers to attend class due to misconduct and disruption of classes.
- I confirm that my tuition fees will be kept up to date and that my daughter / son will attend more than 80% of the classes to be part of examination / competition and concert.